Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Internship Digital Marketing - Drupal development
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
In 2009, Bayer opened a state of the art office building in Diegem. Here, around 300 employees work in our sales organizations for the divisions Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health and Crop Science and in support and corporate services.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Are you the Digital Marketing-Drupal trainee for our digital team in the BeNeLux? Then it is you we are looking for!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- you have a Samurai-size passion for technology, and love to work your way around in these technologies: Drupal (deep knowledge), Adobe software, Sketch & Invision, HTML5/CSS3, SQL, UX/UI interfaces, Agile. Laravel knowledges would be an added value...
- Next to that, you have the Ninja spirit to see new opportunities and "get things done". You will not hesitate getting your hands dirty while discovering new tools and technologies.
- If you share the passion to innovate, we will empower you to change! Guided by young and maybe-not-so young digital and multichannel
- Yodas, you will be engaged in the development and rollout of projects in the Benelux from A to Z. Starting from mind mapping the concept over creating a clear UX and wireframes to developing and testing: it will all be in your hands.
- What exactly are we talking about? Your activities will range between front-end development (CMS: components, helpers, structure, WYSIWYG,…) and content implementation (80%) to connecting multiple technologies using API's and providing guidance for back-end development (20%).
- Finally, if you are willing to challenge our Cub playing skills during a hot summer breeze, you're the Drupal-Jedi we're looking for. Don't hesitate applying and maybe the "best time of your life" might soon become your daily routine.
WHO YOU ARE
Still not certain what we are looking for? Go ahead and read the summary below.
- Student (Bachelor or Master) with a focus on digital marketing or webmaster/web designer.
- Drupal, Adobe software programs, Sketch & Invision, HTML5/CSS3 & UX/UI interfaces, SQL,
Agile,... is your primary language. Laravel knowledge would be an added value.
- Deep expertise required in Drupal Content Management Systems & ecosystem (component, helper, structure, content implementation).
- English and Dutch as human languages, and French would be nice.
- Flexible, innovative and creative mindset.
- Outside the box thinking.
Interested in this opportunity?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter through our career site (http://www.career.bayer.be)! To proceed with your application for this internship, you have to push the apply button and fill in all the required fields. We can talk through the necessary details and establish a contact between Bayer and your specific school. You can always contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com).
Do you want to know more about the people who work at Bayer or did their internship in our company? Take a look at our #Teambayerbenelux!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 249831
Functional Area: Marketing