Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Bayer is always looking for enthusiastic interns who want to gain practical experience and participate in numerous chances to learn from genuine professionals. At Bayer, you are given this opportunity and you will be part of a dynamic team that you will support in their daily tasks. In addition, you can work on a relevant project/thesis.
What can we offer you
- A challenging internship within a dynamic, international and multicultural company.
- Excellent guidance.
- Flexibility: taking into account a good work-life-study balance.
- Opportunity for personal development and own initiative.
- Possibility to combine your internship with a project/report/thesis.
Who you are
You are characterized by:
- Proactivity, independence and eagerness to learn.
- You can combine efficiency and quality.
- You are flexible and have an eye for innovation.
- Good communication skills with excellent language skills: fluent in Dutch and a good knowledge of English and French.
Within the scope of your current studies the school offers an intern contract and additional insurance.
Are you interested in an internship at Bayer?
Upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button! Don’t forget to mention in your motivation letter:
- In which period (start and end date) you would like to do your internship.
- How many days a week your internship will be.
- Your field of interest and/or the specific subject that would interest you for your internship. Do you already have an idea for a project or thesis, don’t hesitate to mention this!
For additional questions concerning an internship, you can always contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) or via + 32 (0)2 535 64 49.
Do you want to know more about people working for Bayer? Check out our social wall via http://www.teambayerbenelux.com and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 134541
Functional Area: Human Resources