Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Product Manager Hematology / Bayer / Diegem / Fulltime
Your interest in the field of Hematology drives you to represent it towards internal and external stakeholders which results in a direct contribution to the success of the Hematology department at Bayer.
In this challenging position, you will use your business-insights and sales and marketing skills to provide great customer service. You become part of our dynamic Business Unit Specialty Medicine and will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager Hematology.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visit target groups (Key Opinion Leaders network, paramedical teams, clinical biologists, research departments, hospital pharmacists, patient association) to provide them with the information on the disease, product specifics and indications, depending on the target group.
- Analyze sales territories, establish sales potential and identify sales prospects.
- Act as sales support for public pharmacies through field visits, providing practical information and developing specific analyses.
- Work with, and obtain buy-in from, different internal departments (e.g. Finance, Medical, Regulatory, Stakeholder Management and Logistics).
- Report on the opinion leaders feedback and information concerning the use of FVIII and the market in order to obtain an openly support of the product positioning and strategy.
- Participate in round tables, advisory boards, speakers tours, symposia and (inter)national congresses, to support the product with adequate arguments in a for the client receptive environment.
- Implement and adapt the corporate strategic communications on a national level, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing Management, the Business Unit Manager and the national press officer.
- Elaborate a yearly marketing plan, thereby defining the adopted strategic goals and tactics in order to maximize the Hematology franchise.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Management in the business management of the Hematology franchise and maximize the profit margin.
- Implement and control the marketing plan and P&I budget by developing marketing specific projects based on the Business Strategy, tactical and operational materials with the support of Sales and Marketing Management and the follow up of the marketing activities.
- Coach and guide new interns in the department from start to finish
WHO YOU ARE
- Scientific master, ideally completed by a business oriented formation
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as sales and marketing experience.
- The ability to network and form contacts with all target groups through knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English, both verbally and written.
- Analytical skills and eye for detail with a pro-active and solution minded way of working.
- The ability to adhere to values and principles.
- A flexible team player with a customer oriented mindset.
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
- At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Bayer employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- Excellent salary including extra-legal benefits such as a company car, smartphone and expense allowances;
- Company bonus and year end premium;
- 34 vacation days (20 legal days, 12 Work time reduction days and 2 Bayer days)
- Group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance and we also offer Europe assistance.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative and international organization
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) via +32 2 535 64 49 or Sanne Op de Beeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) via +32 2 535 63 03.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via www.teambayerbenelux.com and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 75706
Functional Area: Marketing