Internship Consumer Health Marketing for the brand Bepanthol / Bayer / Diegem
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
- Contribute to the creation of Marketing and Trade Marketing materials from briefing to final delivery to the printer, agency or customer. Eg: Facebook and Instagram visuals, Online Banners, Folder visuals, etc.
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the brand websites.
- Support the Brand Management team in administrating, organizing and coordinating digital marketing campaigns, including website, SEO/SEA, DTC mail, social media and online advertising.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends in the category.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (google analytics) and E-Commerce activities. Advice marketing team how to optimize campaigns.
- As the Brand Managers and your business partner & agency contacts are both Dutch and French native speakers, you will be able to use your language skills on a daily basis.
- Interact with the different team members, other departments as well as with external agencies.
WIE JIJ BENT
- Education preferably in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques (incl. Social Media).
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch in speaking, reading and writing.
- Working experience or interest to work for a Life Science company.
- You have a true passion for Brands
- Outspoken with a natural flair to interact with team members and people from other departments.
- Wizard in organizing, coordinating and administrating with a “get things done” attitude and who dares to take initiatives.
- Eager to learn new things.
Interested in this opportunity?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter through our career site (http://www.career.bayer.be)! To proceed with your application for this internship, you have to push the apply button and fill in all the required fields. We can talk through the necessary details and establish a contact between Bayer and your specific school. You can always contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) or via +32 2 535 64 49.
Do you want to know more about the people who work at Bayer or did their internship in our company? Take a look at our #Teambayerbenelux!
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 1
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.