Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Using the right cleaning/sanitizing and upgrading methods to process a seed lot in the most efficient way.
Signalize deviations regarding seed quality and be pro active to find solutions to solve them.
Fine tuning of specialized equipment with the help of Work instructions and skill.
Taking samples of processed seed lots according to the WI.
Registration of batch characteristics of a seed lot.
Performing a Physical Appearance level of the seed.
Determination of moisture levels and Thousand Seed Weight.
Who you are
- Must be able to work accurate and efficient to clean and upgrade different high value seed species.
- Be pro active in signalizing quality issues and solve them on the spot.
- Must be able to interpret quality data in relation to the cleaning/upgrading method which is applicable.
- Has to perform cleaning/upgrading/drying and sanitizing processes.
- Having a flexible attitude towards overtime or working in shifts in peak periods.
- Must be able to judge the right end quality of a processed seed lot.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.