Vacancy (Junior) Customer Support Specialist German / Bayer / Maastricht / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
In this challenging position as Customer Support Specialist, you will be working in a dynamic team of 16 highly motivated colleagues in our international Order To Bill department in Maastricht. You will act as an ambassador for our Bayer Medical Care BV organization and make sure that Bayer’s direct customers get the best service possible.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
• Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through maintaining positive relations with each of our customers and maintain excellent levels of service via all contacts made whether written or verbal. The frequency of contacts with these customers will be determined by the size of the customer and the number of orders placed during a month. You, as the first point of contact, are expected to deliver exceptional customer service at all times, in all situations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Support the Order to Cash and reverse logistics process on a customer level by executing order intake and order entry, confirmation and coordination with credit management, supply chain and logistics. Handling customer complaints, both internal and external, via the defined complaint processes.
To achieve your goals, you will also :
- Work closely together with other global and local functions within logistics, supply chain, master data, regulatory and legal departments to organize and execute orders.
- Support Field Service Engineers with taking emergency calls and create notifications.
WIE JIJ BENT
- Customer focused and service-minded with outstanding communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Organized and excellent in multitasking
- Capable of working in a team as independently
- Bachelor Degree in a related field with at least 5 years business experience in a customer oriented environment or a recent graduate in a related field
- Perfect command of the German language and full professional proficiency in English are a must
- Basic knowledge of marketing, sales and the medical environment adds value
- Good practice in MS office; SAP application experience is preferred
What to expect?
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of excellent career prospects around the world, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. We strive to hire the best, most talented people from around the world, and work to keep our employees as long as possible.
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- An inspiring and demanding setting
- A great salary with 8% holiday pay, a 13th month and a bonus based on performance
- 34 days of leave, of which 5 are used for days the office is closed
- (International) career opportunities
- A good pension
- An informal and friendly atmosphere
You start with a contract for one year. If there’s a match, it’s a long-term position.
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Sandra van Mulken (email@example.com) via +31 6 506 14 992 .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.nl/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Functional Area: [sap_fa_33]
Entry Level: 3
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.