Vacancy Pharmacy Sales Rep Consumer Health Flanders / Bayer / Diegem/Flanders / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
As Pharmacy Sales Rep, you contact assigned customer accounts or prospects (pharmacies) to sell Bayer’s Consumer Health products within a designated geographic territory (Flanders). Thereby, you focus on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Meeting personal sales targets as established, through effective territory plans and optimized customer contacts by ensuring best-of-class execution of training of staff, shelf visibility, POS placement, merchandising etc.
- Preparing sales presentations, contract negotiations and cycle sell-in proposals, based on efficient and correct planning, daily administration and customer request follow-ups
- Delivering high level of customer service and building strong partnerships to assigned customers
- Ensuring analysis of sell-in and sell-out data for the benefit of assigned customer sales growth
- Participating in special projects with marketing, trade marketing or other business partners, such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives etc.
WIE JIJ BENT
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of experience in a sales position within an OTC environment
- Strong relationship building, selling and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence and successfully negotiate with others
- High levels of resilience and able to work autonomously while still being a team player
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage your own time, problem solving and identify opportunities for business growth
- Full proficiency in Dutch. English and French are an asset.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and ideally previous CRM experience
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Bayer employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- Excellent salary including extra -legal benefits
- Performance bonus and year end premium
- 34 vacation days (20 legal days, 12 Work time reduction days and 2 Bayer days)
- Group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance and we also offer Europe assistance.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Interested in this opportunity?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) via +32 2 535 64 49 or Sanne Op de Beeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) via +32 2 535 63 03.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.