Vacancy Product Specialist Ophthalmology / Diegem / Fulltime
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Product Specialist Ophthalmology you are responsible for the sales of an Ophthalmology product of Bayer Pharmaceuticals to hospitals in the South-East of Belgium. You increase the interest of your partner for your product, seek solutions regarding questions about services and regularly organize scientific meetings.
- Build a relationship of trust with the specialists in your region using your accurate scientific knowledge
- Provide feedback about the market, identify opportunities, show initiative and implement strategies
- Monitor your customers by keeping track of day-to-day activities and results in your action plan
- Maintain good communication with our Medical Science Liaison and Key Account Manager
- Assure that all customer visits and sales activities in your region are in line with the product strategy
- Organize scientific meetings with your customers and information sessions; take part in relevant conferences
Who you are
- Academic degree with a scientific orientation
- Experience as a hospital representative in the field of Ophthalmology is a plus
- Full proficiency in French and English; Dutch is a plus
- Positive mindset and value different perspectives and cultures in the team
- Able to analyze complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong patient and customer focus and a natural drive for results
- Perseverant, autonomous and team player
What Bayer offers you
At Bayer, once again Top Employer in 2019, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Bayer employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- excellent salary including vacation allowance, company car, smartphone and expense allowances
- performance bonus and year end premium
- 34 days off
- group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance
- an inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- a successful innovative organization
- challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
- personal comfort services
Interested in this job?
Send us your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button! If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Katrien Mertens (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via +32 2 535 64 49 .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via
www.career.bayer.be/en/social-wall/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.