Vacancy Regulatory Affairs Assistant / Bayer / Diegem / Parttime (3/5) / Temporary April - Sep
Your tasks and responsibilities
In the role of Regulatory Affairs Assistant, you are part of a dynamic team of 10 people. You will support your Regulatory Affairs colleagues who work on the regulatory compliance and deliveries of the local and European regulatory milestones for a defined range of products of the Bayer portfolio.
- Agenda management and organization of meetings
- Offer daily support for the administrative, organizational and logistical tasks
- Arrange travel activities (e.g. booking hotels and flights)
- Send Notifications or Modifications to the authorities
- Deploy budget requests, and keep the excel files up to date
- Responsible for preparing purchase orders, registered letters and information leaflets
- Follow up of the expenses
Who you are
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- An expert in the office management tools (excel, word, …)
- Able to work autonomously, yet enjoy working within a social team.
- Detailed-minded and proactive attitude
- Available to work 60% (3/5) from 29/04/2019 until 01/09/2019
What Bayer offers you
In 2019 Bayer has once again been awarded the title of Top Employer. Bayer is a successful organisation who aims to put their product in the market in a well considered manner. We can offer you an inspiring working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities to further your individual development.
This vacancy is interim based through our preferred partner.
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (email@example.com) via +32 2 535 64 49 or Sanne Op de Beeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) via +32 2 535 63 03.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via www.career.bayer.be/en/sociall-wall/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.