Vacancy Service Repair Technician / Bayer / Maastricht / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
In this challenging position, you will be working in a small team of 5 colleagues in our repair shop in Maastricht. Together with your colleagues, you will be repairing and testing contrast fluid injectors. The repairs will be both electronic and mechanical in nature.
Quality is more important than quantity, which means there is time to get in-depth knowledge of the products through training, documentation and help from your colleagues.
The great thing about your department is that you will get a lot of freedom in your job and you will work in a fun team. It’s a very diverse team in both age and experience and we have an informal culture. What you all have in common is your love for the job.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Perform bench level servicing of parts that are returned to the repair center by:
- Performing updates, testing, repair and calibration of Bayer medical devices and sub-assemblies.
- Following all relevant procedures and documentation.
- Performing troubleshooting activities on component level.
- Documenting all performed activities in the relevant information systems.
- Participate in departmental process improvement activities:
- Participate in quality improvement teams as requested.
- Complete required administrative duties and functions that are associated with job responsibilities.
- Complete special projects or assignments as requested.
- Must follow and adhere to all department/company processes and procedures.
WIE JIJ BENT
We are looking for someone who loves technology. You are eager to learn about the Bayer Medical Care products and relish the chance to solve technical puzzles. Your great sense of humor adds to our positive working atmosphere.
- A technical degree, e.g. MTS electronics
- A good working knowledge of the English and Dutch language
- The technical knowledge and skills to perform bench level testing, updating, repairing, calibrating and performing of functional testing
- The demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics knowledge
- Knowledge of ESD requirements
- A customer focused attitude and you are a real team player
- SAP knowledge (preferred)
What do we offer?
Take a chance on Bayer Medical Care!
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of excellent career prospects around the world, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. We strive to hire the best, most talented people from around the world, and work to keep our employees as long as possible.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary with 8% holiday allowance
- A 13th month of pay
- 34 vacation days, of which 5 are reserved for collective business closure
- Plenty of possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Enthusiastic, professional and driven colleagues
You start with a contract for one year. If there’s a match, it’s a long-term position.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
In Maastricht, over 100 employees are responsible for the sales, distribution and maintenance of radiology equipment. Our business unit Radiology is the worldwide sector leader.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Interested in this job?
Send us your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button! If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Sandra van Mulken (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via +31 6 12 13 12 05 . Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://www.career.bayer.nl/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Functional Area: [sap_fa_2]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.