Vacancy Technical Advisor Fruits / Bayer / Diegem / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
As a technical expert you will give advice about all Bayer Crop Science products which are used in fruit and ornamental crops via follow-up of the field situation, the field testing and outsourced testing.
Your focus will be to :
- Develop and entertain an optimal relationship via technical support and training with all key stakeholders in the sector, direct and indirect customers and partners, via regular contacts, meetings, mailings, trial visits, …
- Share customer, market or technical-commercial information with the Sales Team, Customer Marketing and Field Solutions and Regulatory Science departments via regular contact and Horti Team Meetings
- Coordinate with the Key Account Manager Horti and the Territory Sales Manager the needed field support in the concerned area with keeping in mind and respecting the national sales policy
- Follow-up on new developments of digital technologies in crop production (smart farming, e.g. Soil scans, satellite images, variable crop treatments, …)
- Recording and management of complaints with BCS products at the customer level
WIE JIJ BENT
- High school Agronomy, a minimum of 3 years work experience and agronomical background for fruit
- Very good understanding of crop protection and farmers behavior and mentality
- Advanced computer skills and fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Pro-active, problem solving, analytical thinking and judgments in complex situations
- Team player, social and flexible
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Bayer employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- Excellent salary including extra -legal benefits
- Performance bonus and year end premium
- 34 vacation days (20 legal days, 12 Work time reduction days and 2 Bayer days)
- Group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance and we also offer Europe assistance.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (firstname.lastname@example.org) via +32 2 535 64 49 or Sanne Op de Beeck (email@example.com) via +32 2 535 63 03 .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via https://career.bayer.be/en/teambayerbenelux/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5
Do you have a question? We are happy to help.