Vacancy Project Coordinator / Bayer / Diegem / Fulltime
JOUW TAKEN EN VERANTWOORDELIJKHEDEN
The Project Coordinator takes care of the local elaboration and implementation of the product strategy, in line with internal and external guidelines, in order to position and market the Bayer Pharmaceuticals products effectively and therewith contribute to the realization of the sales targets.
- Analyze the market and the political environment (qualitative and quantitative) and spot relevant key opportunities that will be discussed with the BU Head, Product Manager, Head of Sales
- Generate all the required information, in co-operation with the other departments
- Prepare & Manage a Project Plan with : o Strategic Aims, Outcomes, Milestones, KPI's o Attritubed budgets o Scenario thinking instead of changing market environment
- Report on a monthly basis about the progress of the different projects during : o O/O with BU Head o Bus. Unit Meeting
- Organize cross-functional meetings to exchange information and take care of the follow-up of actions
- Visit high potential customers if part of the project in order to check if determined actions are in line with the customer expectations. Brief cross-functional team with feedback and adapt plan accordingly if needed
- Implement product-related projects and meetings in line with operational policy
- Implement national and regional symposia in line with operational policy
- Maintain contacts with supporting agencies monitor and adjust appointments made in accordance with the work agreements made
- Monitor and evaluate the follow-up in line with the established procedures
- Monitor new trends and ideas in the market and proposed useful ideas
Internal and external advice
- Advise internal and external parties on proposed projects, in line with the marketing plan, in order to ensure implementation of the strategy as planned
- Support & Advise sales reps with projects in the TOP 20 accounts
- Support & Advice the product managers on project in line with the Brand Plan
WIE JIJ BENT
- Bachelor Degree related to marketing, sales or administration
- Good Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
- At least 3 years of sales experience within the Pharmaceutical market
- Basic Knowledge of marketing discipline
- Good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language
- Strategic mindset and strong qualities in organizing and “getting things done”
What Bayer offers you
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Bayer employees benefit from good employment conditions, such as:
- Excellent salary including and extra -legal benefits
- Performance bonus and year end premium
- 34 days (20 legal days, 12 Work time reduction days and 2 Bayer days)
- Group insurance which contains a defined contribution pension plan, life insurance and disability plan and hospitalization insurance and we also offer Europe assistance.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Interested in this vacancy?
Reach out to us by sending us your cv and motivation letter and clicking the ‘Apply’ button! In case of any questions you can contact Katrien Mertens (firstname.lastname@example.org) via +32 2 535 64 49 .
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via www.career.bayer.be/en/sociall-wall/ and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!